Me is "PAE"!!!!

Exteremly 21 years old...here goes me stand as FAEZAH FAZAL...Born too be great on..May 25th, 1990..n can just call me PAE..

Me into...universal style...sounds like something, but when u got that lines, it will change u as a person who is ..brilliantly open minded, willing too learn new knowledge and everyday I'll pray to ALLAH swt...to guide me to improve the way my life will drive...I Love myself, my way n what i got in life...I love sports, Photography and the most is Lepak...My favourite lepak-places will be at..Mamak stall, Mcdonalds and Old Town..and favourite brand is NIKE!!!!!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Selamanya Harimau Malaya...!!

Harimau muda.. gambar pasukan sebelum
game dengan Bahrain...


Semasa sesi Latihan bersama Coach mereka, Ong Kim Swee...!!

Yeah.. they on their way... Ngauummm!!




Hari ini... Harimau Malaya tumpas sekali lagi di Stadium bukit Jalil.. kali ini skuad negara tewas 3-2 dengan Bahrain.
Tp, apa pun Tahniah diucapkan kepada Harimau Muda di atas penat lelah mereka...!!


and.. here..~ we are Malaysian, and really proud too be Malayasian..

It's ok Harimau Muda... there still a chances waiting for you & we still gonna to sit on the banch & support you....!


Here goes.. Joe Flizzow..!!

Even the rappers vote for you.. Harimau Muda..!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Here Goes some photo..

Here Goes some photo..
Taken by, Serious Photographer

The End

The End